Your Backyard Pool Without the Backyard Headache!
The Board of Trustees has established the following rules and regulations to ensure the health and safety of the entire membership. Please familiarize yourself and your family with Brookside’s rules and regulations and observe them at all times, as the manager and staff are instructed to enforce them.
Except as noted on the calendar.
Through July 26:
Monday — Thursday 12:30–8 pm
Friday 12:30–9 pm, Saturday 1–9 pm, Sunday 1–8 pm
July 27 to Labor Day:
Sunday — Thursday 1–8 pm
Friday & Saturday 1–9 pm
1. Members will submit the membership registration form with their payment. Brookside will generate individual ID cards from the information on the file card. Members will pick up their ID cards at the door and must subsequently present their ID card at the front desk prior to admittance and must register and pay for guests at this time. Nannies must be issued ID cards.
2. Brookside is a member-owned all-volunteer club. A $100 volunteer payment is due at the time of registration, and it will be returned at the end of the season provided three hours of volunteering at the club is completed. Volunteer fees are waived for senior members, current board members, and former board members.
3. The cost of property damage will be charged to the responsible member
4. All furniture is supplied by the Club. Members will not bring their own furniture
1. There is no running on the pavement around the pools or in the club house.
2. Child safety flotation devices are prohibited in the big pool unless accompanied by an adult.
3. Keep glass products away from the concrete areas
4. Any child who wishes to use the slide or the diving boards must have passed the deep water test.
5. Cell phones, cameras and PDAs are not allowed to be taken out within the bathrooms/changing areas.
6. Brookside is a smoke free environment – no smoking of any kind is tolerated.
7. Skateboarding, rollerblading, scooters, bicycles and other wheeled objects are forbidden around the pools and on the tennis courts.
8. Babies must wear swim diapers for sanitation reasons and to avoid the filters from clogging.
9. All members must sign-in at the front desk.
10. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
11. Cars are to be parked in the designated areas. No parking is allowed along the back roadway or on the basketball and tennis courts.
12. Use proper receptacles for trash and papers, and the recycling bins for cans on club property and in the rest rooms.
13. Loud, foul or abusive language is prohibited.
14. No one under the age of 16 is permitted in the main pool during adult swim.
1. A guest privilege shall consist of admission of a single individual accompanied by an adult member of the Club. The adult member must remain at the Club as long as his or her guest remains.
2. Guest fees must be paid when entering the Club as follows:
a. Individual Guest (6 Years of Age and Above): $10.00 per day.
b. Individual Guest (5 Years of Age and Under): $5.00 per day.
c. 4–6 guests with Family or Senior Membership: $35.00 per day.
d Nannies must be registered with the Club and the annual dues must be paid in full. Guest fees do not cover these dues.
3. Guest fees are waived for current and former board members to show the club’s appreciation for their service.
Personal calls to local numbers only, limited to one minute
Admission of Children
1. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied at the pool at all times by a responsible adult member, or a duly qualified sitter. The sitter must be a responsible person and present a written note of employment to the Pool Manager, but shall not be entitled to use the pool unless a guest fee has been paid for said sitter
2. Use of the wading pool shall be restricted to children under 7 years. Each child must be supervised at all times by an adult member or sitter, not the Life Guard or Pool Manager
Reservations are booked on a first come, first serve basis.
1. The Brookside Bullfrogs consist of swimmers of all ages from 5 to 18. Swim team members must be bond-holding pool members in good standing.
2. As a benefit of being employed at the club, up to five lifeguards per year may be offered a temporary club membership during the swim team season which allows the guards to participate in swim team events. Temporary club memberships do not come with voting rights, guest privileges, or club ownership.
Swim lessons are only open to bond-holding Brookside Members in good standing.
1. Brookside is not responsible for loss or damage to personal property
2. Failure to abide by the above rules may result in restriction of pool privileges, revocation of membership, or such other action as the Board and/or the pool manager may deem appropriate.
The Board Members of Brookside Swim and Tennis operate in guidance with the By-Laws approved by the membership of Brookside. To see the most recent By-Laws, click here.
Our Phone number is:
Where is Brookside?
We’re located at 499 Stony Hill Road in Yardley/Lower Makefield (Mapquest)
Our Mailing Address is:
Brookside Swim and Tennis Club
Post Office Box 184
Yardley, PA 19067
Questions or comments?
Use our online contact form!